The pesky double-blue ticks next to a WhatsApp text, voice memo, photo or video have triggered many an awkward social interaction. if you want to avoid letting your recipient know you’ve read their last message, there’s 3 simple ways for that ;
1.Message Reading Without Blue Tick :
The only way to read messages without the blue tick that you can switch off your read receipt option. This is probably the easiest method to read a Whatsapp message without notifying the sender. By doing so, you’ll disable the ability of WhatsApp to show blue ticks to the sender that tells them that you’ve read their message. But the downside is that you will not be able to see the double blue check marks when someone has read your message as well. Here’s how to disable it.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the ‘Settings’ menu
- Tap on ‘Accounts’ and then on ‘Privacy’.
- Untick the ‘Read Receipts’ option
2. Check The Picture Without Sender Knowing :
you have to follow the 2 simple steps to read a picture or video message without sender knowing ;
- when you receive a message on whatsApp and it notifies you that the sender has sent you a photo or a video so first do not open the message.
- then wait for some seconds and then open your gallery and go to the whatsApp folder and you can view the photo or video without the sender knowing because you have seen the photo or video from a different application which will not let the sender know about this at all.
3. Listen Voice Note Without The Sender Knowing :
- Once you receive the voice message in whatsApp, allow few seconds , it will be automatically downloaded . Do not open the message.
- Now, open your Android file manager. Go to Internal Storage → Whatsapp → Media → Whatsapp voice notes and look for the folder created today.
- Inside the folder you can see the voice message with extension .opus
- You can open and hear the voice note with MX Player, VLC player etc. But default music player may not support this format.